Saturday, January 4

WTFBDSM

Hi Seriously, what the fuck is up with people being so into bondage and submission. I honestly think that people who are into that sort of thing are deranged in a way. They must've had some kind of abuse in their lives prior to the fantasy of being dominated and treated like a slave sex animal. I have tried to read a fiction book about bdsm but was unable to make it through the first major story of submission and bondage. It was appalling to me that there are these two extremes of people that find each other and both are content with their sexual roles together; one the dominator and one the domineer. I am interested in learning more about the psyche behind the minds of each role, but for now my questions will remain. My only hope is that questions like these will never consume all of my thoughts and undertake me. I personally believe that the people who participate in bdsm have some mental ailments, but then again who doesn't have something eating away at their subconscious mind, most unaware that they even have a problems brewing upstairs at all. I came upon something, somewhere, that had the contents of bdsm pictures of various women bonded in leather, most who more than likely enjoyed the positions they were in.  A requirement in bondage is that one person be the slave and the other be the master. Or, in some cases the master will have more than one slave and the slaves will usually call their master "sir" or "mam"  depending on the gender of the master.
  I honestly don't want to get into it any further, because I think it's quite an appalling subject, also because this has been a draft wasting space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment