Tuesday, January 14

Melancholy creeping is way in through the shadows in the cracks

I have struggled with some tough emotional times and triumphed, likewise I went through some spiritual struggles as well and both have made me a stronger and better person but in every instance that I was crushed and humbled to the point where I was certain my spirit had been broken, but I persevered and became a better and stronger person. None of that foresight makes it any easier going into a new and unknown situation where one knows dire straights lie ahead and truly life changing things can and will occur, fear with courage is a good moxie because it keeps us on edge and the underlying primal instinct of self perseverance keeps us "safe" , at least as safe as one can be in certain dangerous situations.  Best of luck to all my warriors out there struggling to managing. Keep your head up. Blessing and may peace find your weary souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment