Sunday, January 12

Overhaul

It might seem as though my blog is pretty bare at the moment but I am working on it. I didn't like any of what I had here previous to 2014 so I started anew as part of a new years resolution. I am aware that most people who make resolutions for the new year, statistically speaking, fail. I didn't go in to the new year thinking any of these things though and now that I have already started rearranging my life as well as this and my other outlets of internet publishing. I am aware also that there aren't too many people who will stumble across this so called blog of mine, so I will write about what is real to me and what I am passionate about. unfortunately I have court in less than two weeks for an aggravated DUI that I was arrested for back in May of 2013. I wasn't drinking or on any illicit drugs but I am not really at will to talk about it at the moment. Another time, but I mention it due to the possibility that I could be missing some time on this particular outlet but I will always be writing so long as I have a way to record my thoughts. For now, so long fair weathered friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment